Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbows Rainbows Every Where I look Rainbows

So do you wanna come on a little ride with me in my mind, what I see?!  If yes, COME ON!!!

I keep seeing all these brilliant colors everywhere, it's almost like I can feel and touch them!  They are so vivid!  WOW!!!  Here are some photos I found to assist in sharing my inspiration with all of YOU, YOU are beautiful rainbows, yep, YOU!!!!































All the colors together are marvelous, perfect harmony, perfect beauty, a perfect promise!!!!  Today, I hope you see the rainbows, the vastness of hues and textures, open your eyes, pay attention, open your heart, be inspired!!!  There is so much beauty around us, unfortunately some of us don't take the time to pay attention to what's screaming so silently!  May you have bountiful rainbows!

Hugs & Kisses, Yours Truly
Angela Smith, Creator

No comments: