Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hephzi's Vintage Bowling Bag Purses

When going to Texas in March I was really inspired by my hometown!  I currently live in San Dimas where the Sunkist name originated, first spelled "Sunkissed." San Dimas is named in Spanish after Saint Dismas, the repentant and crucified thief. My city has a western look along with cool wooden sidewalks.  We also have vintage shops and our community is very family oriented.  I LOVE THAT part! There you go, some history for you :0)  I live in a house that was built in 1887, it's 125 years old and is part of the historic portion of my city.  Believe me I love every part of my home along with my big backyard with my lovely 5 chicken hens, vegetable garden and my cute bulldog named Bruno.  I can't help it, my Texas roots are barried deep in me, which is why I always wanted to live in my city.  I feel very blessed :0)  My inspiration manifested these beauties!  

Presenting.....Hephzi Creations Bowling Bag Collection, hope you LOVE them. What is so cool about these is that you can use it for your everyday look, for school books, an overnight bag, or shoot even a cool diaper bag!!! 

AND to even add to the awesomeness here is video that my lovely Sister/Girl Laurie with New Life Productions put together, I just LOVE IT! 

Hephzi's Bowling Bag Video





































I just love you all and thankful that I get to create for you!!!  Also, do know that I am your personal accessory designer!  Send me your special one offs, shoot all of Hephzi's Creations are one off's!  I love that part and hope all of you beauties do too!

Hugs & Kisses,
Angela~Creator


No comments: