Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspiration

Inspiration is EVERYWHERE!  Inspiration CAN be FOUND anyplace!  The “WHERE” isn’t important.  What’s important is your SIGHT! 
I experience WRITERS BLOCK quite often!!  But it is REALLY writers block as must as it’s my bad attitude towards the task?  I’ll be even more transparent:  when I get out of my own way and allow my mind to quiet down, MAGIC happens!! 
So I beg to ask you this question, when INSPIRATION is in short supply what eyes are you searching with?  Are you searching with eyes of frustration?  Are you searching with eyes of judgment?  Are you searching with eyes of lack, worry, anger, desperation etc? 
 I so often look for my INSPIRATION through clogged eyes.  My eyes are clogged with life.  My husband is requesting my time, my toddler is throwing a fit, the sink is FULL of dirty dishes, the couch has 3 loads of clean, unfolded laundry on it, and I have writing deadlines that are SCREAMING for my time!  INSPIRATION WHERE ARE YOU? ??? 
INSPIRATION needs all of me!  It needs a clear mind.  It needs a willing heart.  It needs ME!
If INSPIRATION is hard to come by these days, STOP for a moment.   Declutter and unclog your sight.  My guess is, once all that is removed the rest will be magical!!

Stephanie Lainez
Children's Book Author
www.mystoryhousebooks.com
http://realmomz.blogspot.com

No comments: