Thursday, October 4, 2012

Announcement & Weekend Extravaganza

I know that I haven't blogged for awhile....things have been crazy!  Crazy in a good way, hahaha

I hope all of you are enjoying the cooler weather over here in Southern California.....I am really not a summer person at all.  I feel like when it's hotter then 95 degrees the heat and sun zap all my energy and then I start to feel sick.  My mom says I probably get sun poisoning.  Anyhow, I am thankful for the cooler weather, socks, jackets, scarfs, boots, hot coffee and cocoa!!! I love that crisp cool air during morning & evening walks, shoot, all through the day!!! hahaha

Hephzi has been busy creating, researching, planning, and tons of other stuff!!!  We just finished our Fall Photoshoot with pictures and video to follow.  So be sure to stay tuned. 

I will NEVER EVER get tired of telling you that We love creating for you (just wanted to share that because it was on my heart to).  Your why we do what we do!  You are loved and delighted in :0)

ANNOUNCEMENT, ANNOUNCEMENT, READ ALL ABOUT IT.....

I officially have 2 team members......

Laurie Graham
Marketing/Photographer/Videographer/Visionary/ Guru

Isn't she gorgeous?!!!  She is truly inside my brain and I love how she already see's it and then captures it!!!  You know all those gorgeous pictures and videos.....yep that's this gal right here!!!  She carries the heart of Hephzi and loves all of you just like I do! 

 
 
Carrie Muralles
Hephzi's Model/Intern/Creative Designer
 
Carrie is thee sweethest Hephzi you will ever meet in your life! She is artistic, funny, smart, and of course her gorgeousness!!!!  You know that gal that you see in most of Hephzi's pictures, yep, it's this beauty right below!!!

 
They help complete the perfect 3 cord!!! With a great team what more could I ask for! You will be getting to know these 2 lovelies more. With an appearance right here!!!  :0)  More to come....

With that being said Hephzi has a very busy weekend!!!  You are invited by yours truly!  Come and support handmade/handcrafted, local businesses, and start your Christmas Shopping early and get the best deals!!  That was a run-on sentence, hahaha

Sew Funky Market is Friday & Saturday, October 5 & 6 in Corona
 
Abbot Kinney is Sunday, October 7th, in Venice, which is also my Birthday!!! So come celebrate with me!!!




 
Have a wonderful weekend Hephzi's!!!
 
Hugs & Kisses and your need to improve grammar gal, 
 
Angela~Creator of Hephzi



No comments: