Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is it October ALREADY?

How did October 1st get here so quickly?  As excited I am for fall and all the celebrations and holidays that this season can bring, one more week of beach like weather would have been glorious.  As I sit here at the dining room table the clock read 7:30am, I’m in my bath robe, you can hear the roars of the TV playing Pixar’s animated movie Cars, the tea kettle is vaguely whistling in the background and all I can think of is…IT’S OCTOBER…ARE YOU SERIOUS…OCTOBER ALREADY!

Are you like me, concerned that the holidays are really just around the corner and you still have so much to do?  All those projects that you had planned to do earlier in the year are STILL not finished.  What am I talking about?  Not finished…more like not even started!!
So here’s our chance to finish the year with VICTORY!!  Make a PLAN…Set a GOAL…Determine your INTENTION!  And GET’ER DONE! 

So what are your PLANS?  What are your GOALS and how high are you setting your INTENTION?

Stephanie Lainez
Author-“Rachel and the Lion”

1 comment:

Cristian Reyes said...

This year flew by and hit me hard like a mac truck! I can't believe it's october already. 2011 was a mixed bag for me, i'm hoping 2012 will be a better one for all of us.