Thursday, October 6, 2011

Contest!!!!

Here are the rules to enter contest to win this beautiful bracelet/necklace/headband (3in1)!!!!


RULES TO ENTER:
1.        You must be a SUBSCRIBER to my YouTube Channel, click here to join, http://www.youtube.com/user/HephziCreations, AND post a comment about what you LOVE about Hephzi.

2.       You must follow me on Twitter, click here to join, http://twitter.com/#!/HephziCreations, AND suggest to others to follow @HephziCreations, AND post a comment about what you LOVE about Hephzi.

3.       You must follow my Blog, click here to join, http://hephzicreations.blogspot.com/, AND post a comment about what you LOVE about Hephzi.

4.       You must already have clicked the “Like” button on Facebook page and be a fan, click here, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hephzi-Creations/138267719578279.

5.       You must click “Like” on Nina Fleaurina’s, click here  to do so, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nina-Fleurina/184373008252805.

6.       You must click “Like” on Michelle Bouse Beauty Boutique, click here to do so, https://www.facebook.com/michellebousebeautyboutique.

Contest will end 10-14-11 Friday night at midnight Pacific Standard Time.  Winner will randomly be chosen. Winner will be announced Saturday, 10-15-11 on Facebook .  WhooHoo, let the CONTEST BEGIN!!!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What I LOVE about Hephzi.
First of all, I love my friend Angela the designer for being such a wonderful inspiration to many women who are in the discovery of their true beauty. Once I knew about Hephzi I totally start to support it cause It is also my heart to help women to discover their true beauty by adorning them with Truth, love and innocence. My journey reflects these three as well. Jeshua always is adorning me with all His Jewels and I delight greatly in Him, so my passion is to give to others the same delight!.
Every time I wear a bracelet from Hephzi my soul is reminded to rejoice in my God.
If I have a special event or I a friend is getting marriage I always go to Hephzi to find that customize bracelet that will touch the hearts of the brides. It is always so timing! cause I always get what God wants me to get! Thank you Angela for your classic and distinguish presence in everything you are and do for all of us!

"♥For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."(Isaiah 61:10)

veronica rivas said...

There is so much to love about Hepzhi Creations. Her pieces are beautiful! They resonate a beauty that is beyond words. Jewelry should not be just jewelry. Hepzhi Creations is not that at all. This is what makes the pieces so unique and special... it's "love"..... thank you, Angela!

Anonymous said...

I love to see the pictures of the women God has led to their annointed and individually made pieces. Each time Hephzi posts a picture of another Hephzi customer I know that God has fullfilled another miracle. Love, love, LOVE Hephzi!